The Agency's authorisations
- ensures universal postal service;
- respects the competition rules;
- ensures price formation and cost control necessary for universal postal service provision;
- performs monitoring over the universal postal service, i.e. issues appropriate licenses and authorisations to postal service providers, as well as it prolongs and annuls them;
- observes the provisions of the Law on postal services and the regulations adopted on basis of this Law;
- other activities in the postal sector.